The X-300, most performing portable XRF analyzer from SciAps, offers the fastest and most precise results of any model. It accomplishes this by using the top performing SDD and pulse processing electronics, plus a highly optimized X-ray tube and detector geometry to maximize count rates. For alloy testing the X-300 offers unmatched performance on the full range of alloys. The high resolution detector yields high performance for super-alloys, high temps and other specialty alloys. The analyzer design optimizes magnesium detection – critical for fast, precise aluminum alloy analysis. For geochemical applications, the X-300 offers low limits of detection and high precision measurements for standard suites of elements for exploration, gold pathfinders, rare-earths, and environmental/remediation. Analyzers may be factory calibrated with fundamental parameters, Compton Normalization (EPA Method 6200), or user defined empirical calibrations.
Quantum-RX is the exclusive distributor of the SciAps brand
- Weight : 3.3 lbs with battery
- Dimensions : 7.25″ x 10.5″ x 4.5″
- Excitation Source : 6-40kV, 200uA Rh anode for alloy testing, 6-50kV, 200uA Au anode for most other Apps
- Detector : 20mm 2 silicon drift detector (active area), 135eV resolution FWHM at 5.95Mn K-alpha line.
- Display : 5″ color touchscreen Smartphone type display – PowerVR SGX540 3D graphic.
- Comms/Data Transfer : Wifi, Bluetooth, USB. Connectivity to most devices, including SciAps ProfileBuilder PC software.
Standard Element Package
The standard element package for the X-300 is shown in the table below.
Require other elements? Just contact us on : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Application||Beam 1 (40 kV)||Beam 2 (10 kV)||Beam 3 (50 kV)|
|Geo-Mining||Ti, V, Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, As, Se, Sr, Rb, Zr, Nb, Mo, W, Ta, Au, Hg, Pb, Bi, U||Mg, Al, Si, P, S, K, Ca||Ag, Sn, Sb, Ba|
|Geo-Env Soil||Ti, V, Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, As, Se, Sr, Rb, Zr, Mo, W, Tl, Hg, Pb, Bi||Mg, Al, Si, P, S||Ag, Cd, Sn, Sb, Ba|
|Alloy||Ti, V, Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, Se, Y, Zr, Nb, Mo, W, Ta, Hf, Re, Au, Pb, Bi, Ru, Pd, Ag, Cd, Sn, Sb||Mg, Al, Si, P, S||N/A|
|Precious Metals||Ti, Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, Ga, W, Au, Ge, Ir, Pt, Au, Pb, Bi, Zr, Mo, Ru, Rh, Pd, Ag, Cd, In, Sn, Sb||N/A||N/A|