The most affordable
The “classic” model for many applications at an excellent price-performance ratio
The SciAps X-50, most competitive portable X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) analyzer, uses the proven, reliable and competitive technology of PiN diode detectors. For many applications such as basic sorting of stainless steel, refractories and copper alloys, or analyzing heavy metals in soils, ores, powders, gold, precious metals, etc., the PiN technology is perfectly suited. The X-50 allow to measure all the needed elements for currents applications. The X-50 presents a very attractive price for routine applications.
The X-50 includes the same advanced X-ray tube as other X models (operating at 40 kV max.), integrated camera, video, and the Android OS platform. The X-50 is available for alloy, environmental, mining/exploration, industrial and user-customizable applications. Analyzers may be factory calibrated with fundamental parameters, Compton Normalization (EPA Method 6200), or user defined empirical calibrations.
Quantum-RX is the exclusive distributor of the SciAps brand
- Excitation source : 6-40KV, 200µa with anode Rh for alloys – 6-40Kv, 200µA xith anode Au for Geochem, soils,and other
- Detector : SiPin standard with active area 7 mm2, 15 K cps/s à 50%
- Weight : 3.3 lbs with battery
- Dimensions : 7.25″ x 10.5″ x 4.5″
- Internal shutter is also 316 stainless for totally automated calibration and energy scale validation.
- X-Ray Filtering : 6 position filter wheel for beam optimization.
- Integrated camera, video, and the Android OS platform.
- Environmental Temp. Range : 10°F to 130°F at 25% duty cycle.
- Transfert data by Wifi, BT, USB
- Calibrated with fundamental parameters, Compton Normalization (EPA Method 6200), or user defined empirical calibrations.
Standard Element Package
The standard element package for the X-50 is shown in the table below.
Require other elements? Just contact us on : email@example.com
|Application||Beam 1 (40 kV)||Beam 2 (10 kV)||Beam 3 (50 kV)|
|Geo-Mining||Ti, V, Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, As, Se, Sr, Rb, Zr, Nb, Mo, W, Ta, Au, Hg, Pb, Bi, U, Ag, Sn, Sb||S, K, Ca||N/A|
|Geo-Env Soil||Ti, V, Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, As, Se, Sr, Rb, Zr, Mo, W, Tl, Hg, Pb, Bi, Ag, Cd, Sn, Sb||N/A||N/A|
|Alloy||Ti, V, Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, Se, Y, Zr, Nb, Mo, W, Ta, Hf, Re, Au, Pb, Bi, Ru, Pd, Ag, Cd, Sn, Sb||N/A||N/A|
|Precious Metals||Ti, Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, Ga, W, Au, Ge, Ir, Pt, Au, Pb, Bi, Zr, Mo, Ru, Rh, Pd, Ag, Cd, In, Sn, Sb||N/A||N/A|