Quantum-RX offers the exclusive range of SciAps portables XRF analyzers:
The family of portable XRF analyzers the smallest, light, fast and accurate. Of last generation, the X weigh just 1.4 kg, they are extremely fast and can be used all day without fatigue. They are all built on the same Android platform to provide you with global connectivity.
Beyond the pure performance, the X also provide the best level of safety and comfort to its operators.
In series on all models:
- Manage your data and fleet anywhere, print or send results in a simple and transparent way.
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS and USB connection
- In terms of visibility, the X feature the latest 5 “Smartphone-type display for easy viewing in all lighting conditions.
- A color video camera is integrated to view the analyzed area on samples with high image quality.
- Fast shutter device in the window to protect internal components between analysis.
- Update from model to model whenever you want.
- Certification to CE and French standards (NF C 74-100).
- The lowest after-sales service costs in the industry (See below).
The only differences between X Series analyzers are x-ray tubes and detectors. Depending on your needs and applications, we are at your disposal to define with you the most suitable model, while taking into account your budget constraints and profitability.
The lowest after-sales service costs in the industry: thanks to our extensive experience in portable X-ray fluorescence, we know and master perfectly the statistics and the costs, the loyalty of our customers is what is most important for us. Click here for more information
Our highly qualified and experienced teams in Fluorescence X are able to provide you with high quality training, which will allow you to sustain your investment by ensuring that your operators use your XRF analyzers safely, and the most optimal way possible according to your application and your specific needs.
Your application is not standard? your needs are specific? Here too, our teams of engineers are at your disposal to evaluate technically and financially the possibilities. From the feasibility study, to the design of specific calibrations, we are at your side to design the custom XRF analyzer you need.