Dear visitor, we inform you that this product is no longer marketed, it is now replaced by the Z-903, we nevertheless let you browse the various application notes and downloadable documents, which are still relevant.
The Z-300 accomplishes what no other portable analyzer has done. It’s a handheld analyzer that measures every element in the Periodic Table.
The Z-300 is revolutionary. It’s the most portable, high performance LIBS analyzer ever created. Its advanced technology includes a stacked, high resolution spectrometer that spans from 190 nm – 950 nm, thus covering the emission lines for every element from H to U. The spectrometer can be operated in either gated or ungated mode. It uniquely features an on-board argon purge to deliver higher-precision, quantitative results; laser burst surface cleaning and rastering to eliminate grinding or surface prep and improved accuracy. The Z’s Android-based operating system is as friendly and intuitive as a Smartphone, and it supports numerous analytical Apps for a variety of sample types.
- Weight : 4 lbs with battery
- Dimensions : 8.25” x 11.5” x 4.5”
- Spectrometer/Range Multiple CCD based spectrometers: Z-200 range 190 nm – 625 nm, Z-300 range 190 nm – 950 nm.
- Analytical Range : Z-300: One or more lines from all elements in periodic table.
- Most Powerful Laser
- High speed laser cleaning shots : Eliminates most surface sample prep.
- Argon Purge : Precision and detection limits improve by up to 10x with argon purge.
- Eliminates bad burns : On-board camera and laser targeting eliminates poor quality “burns,”
- Android OS and Data SHARE Apps. Share data direct to phone, sync with any computer globally, print to wireless printers. Eliminate inefficient data downloading forever
- General Materials Analysis